Want to be Part of the
Join us on our mission to improve road safety for everyone!
We are searching for new team members who share this passion. Are you the one we’ve been waiting for?
VP Of Business Development
About The Position
About the company
Eye-Net develops innovative solutions and smart communication platforms to enhance road safety and situational awareness for all road users in the urban mobility environment. Eye-Net protects vulnerable road users from potential collisions by delivering accurate real-time pre-collision alerts. The company’s cellular-based V2X collision prevention solutions incorporate cutting-edge AI technology and advanced analytics to provide actionable insights and enhance road safety.
- Work closely with R&D and Product management - to reach new customers and verticals.
- Develop new markets and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead the process of business engagement from first intro meeting to commercial agreement.
- Identify prospects, negotiate, and close commercial agreements.
- Frequent travel is expected.
- 5+ years of working experience as a senior director / VP of BD in B2B mobile products
- 10+ years of work experience in either of the following targets markets :
o Location based applications (navigation / fitness / public and shared mobility / micro-mobility)
o Automotive (V2X / ADAS)
- Proven track record in penetrating new products and new market segments, both directly and through agents and distributor channels – a must
- Experience in introducing complex solutions that incorporate few of the following aspects :
o Millions of users.
o Big data analytics.
o Real time algorithms.
o Location based services.
o SDK integration.
o Server / client architecture.
o Multi-platform application (infotainment system, smartphones, web).
o Cloud computing / IoT.
o V2X / Advanced driver assistance systems
- Experience in a startup environment - a must
- Technical affinity is a must ; MBA is a plus.
- Professional fluency in English (oral and written) - a must
- Can-do attitude and multi-tasking ability
- Take minor task in the exact same devotion and enthusiasm as a major task.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment, and ability to act independently.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
- The company offers hybrid working model (an option to work up to twice a week from home).
- Willing to commute to Park Ha' Mada Rehovot (accessible by train).
- Willing to travel to customers’ sites and work with the local teams.