Want to be Part of the
Join us on our mission to improve road safety for everyone!
We are searching for new team members who share this passion. Are you the one we’ve been waiting for?
Back-end Software Engineer
About The Position
Founded in 2018, Eye-Net is an Israeli-based technology product company, engaged in the development and commercialization of a revolutionary, Vehicles to ALL Road Users, software-based communication solution, designed to predict and prevent “Non line of sight” collisions.
- The back-end software engineer will join our full-stack team, and be working on highly multithreaded JAVA web services which are part of a mission critical system for road safety.
- At least 4 years experience with Java - must
- Advanced multithreading in JAVA - major advantage
- Python experience - major advantage
- MongoDB - advantage
- GoLang - advantage
- Docker - advantage
- Can-do attitude and multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High motivation and Team-oriented
- Works collaboratively with others as well as able to operate highly independently
- Willing to commute to Park Ha'Mada Rehovot (accessible by train)
- Ability to work from home/office as necessary
- Fluent in Hebrew and English - speaking and writing