Want to be Part of the
Join us on our mission to improve road safety for everyone!
We are searching for new team members who share this passion. Are you the one we’ve been waiting for?
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
About EYE-NET Mobile
EYE-NET develops innovative solutions and smart communication platforms to enhance road safety and situational awareness for all road users in the urban mobility environment. EYE-NET protects vulnerable road users from potential collisions by delivering accurate real-time pre-collision alerts. The company’s cellular-based V2X collision prevention solutions incorporate cutting-edge AI technology and advanced analytics to provide actionable insights and enhance road safety.
EYE-NET Mobile is located at Ness Ziona – Science Park closed to the train station.
Each one of us wants to change the world and make it better and safer, now it is your chance.
We invite you to one of the most interesting and impactful positions that exist, The Senior Product Manager for the EYE-NET Mobile platform.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible to execute and be the owner of new capabilities. You’ll work closely with the R&D teams and System Engineers.
We are looking for a talented, performance-driven team player and a passionate Senior Product Manager, who will be the champion and leader for the important product pillars in EYE-NET Mobile, reporting to the COO & Deputy CEO.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Define and own the product objectives, use cases, themes, epics, and stories
· Closely work with R&D teams, System Engineers, Customer Success and provide product-related support and data in a timely manner to support business growth
· Influence both product and R&D teams through written, interpersonal, and presentation skills along with the ability to handle multiple product agendas concurrently to drive results in cross-group/team projects
· 6+ years of proven experience in a Product Management role managing mobile products (iOS and Android)
· Experience with UI/UX for mobile application
· Proven ability of writing Product requirements (PRD), detailed specifications, and User stories
· Significant experience in inbound and outbound product management
· Working closely with R&D teams on product execution, transform vision to product capabilities and building up plan
· Proven ability to work in a fast pace, high load business environment
· Development background and/or strong technical background (mainly with one or more: Automotive, IoT, Cellular, and GPS technologies)
· Proactive, excellent interpersonal skills, creative, team player, analytical, results-driven
· Experience with Agile (Jira) SW development methodology
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Fluent English
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Willing to travel abroad (up to 20%)
· Experience as Product manager/owner at SW company dealing with one of the following fields, Automotive / Cellular V2X / IoT / LBS
· Knowledge and experience working with AI-powered solutions
· Experience as a product manager in BI (Business Intelligent) field